Esthetician, Massage Therapist
Nancy Sherwood has been manager of Whimsical Willow Salon and Spa since 2016. Most of her career in the industry was spent in Kentucky but she has made her forever home back in Oklahoma. In addition to managing the spa, she maintains a full book providing services including massage, facials, permanent cosmetics, skin revision and education for herself and her clientele.
HOBBIES & FAMILY
Nancy maintains a full schedule outside of the salon in her own greenhouse growing a wide variety of flowers, plants, and produce to provide for her coworkers and community. Playing in the dirt is great for the soul! She is an avid motorcyclist with her husband, Bryan and enjoys off-road sports. Nancy and Bryan have seven children and nine grandchildren and growing. Building things in her yard and painting has been a long time love. Bryan and Nancy own Sherwood Farms, a.k.a. Sherwood Park Awesome SPA.
"I love you, thank you, I’m sorry please forgive me."
· DMK Skin Fundamentals
· DMK Skin Revision
· Environ retail training
· Infinity spray tan
· Various waxing certifications
· Skin Fitness by Sherwood, 2016 to present | Sapulpa, Oklahoma
· Studio One Skin, 2001 to 2016 | Carrollton, Kentucky
· Sole proprietor of Nails Unique & Tanning Boutique, 1995 to 1999 | Colvert, Oklahoma
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
· Permanent Cosmetics 2002| Oklahoma, Kentucky
· Esthetics licensed 2001 | Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky
· Massage license 1998 | Oklahoma, Texas, Indiana, Kentucky
· Nail technician, 1995 | Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky
· Cosmetology School, 1994 | Sherman, Texas
· Aston School of Natural Therapeutics, 1998
· Cosmetology School, 2000 | Florence, Kentucky
· Cosmetology School, 2001 | Louisville, Kentucky
· Sapulpa High School