Sarah Ralston has been an independent stylist at Whimsical Willow Spa since 2019. Helping others express their beauty is her passion. She is a well rounded stylist offering services from haircuts, haircolor, extensions, ear piercing, wedding & special occasion styles, waxing, perms, weekly sets and makeup. Education is very important to Sarah as this is how she can stay up to date on trends and techniques to provide better services for her clients. One show she attends every year is America’s Beauty Show in Chicago, IL with thousands of other beauty professionals from all over!
HOBBIES & FAMILY
Sarah lives in Sapulpa with her husband, Michael and their three kids: Kyanne, Beckham, and Brayden ages 7-12. Having a close community feel is what she loves about Sapulpa and is excited to be able to provide services for those in our community and surrounding areas! In her free time find her with her family exploring the outdoors on the family farm or working in her garden.
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25
· Brazilian Blowout
· Donna Bella Extensions
· Amika Artistry Product Knowledge
· Affiliate Partner with Wigs for Kids
· Pravana Master Hair Colorist
· Barbicide Sanitization
· Satin Smooth Body Waxing
· Amika Product Rep Affiliate
· 10 years behind the chair experience.
· Started as an Associate stylist under Master Stylist and Salon Owner Jayne Lane of LaRitz Salon and Spa in Stillwater, OK 2013 - 2014
· Commission Stylist at The Mane Escape Salon and Spa in Pawnee, OK 2014 - 2016
· Independent stylist 2016 – present
Graduated from Meridian Technology Center Cosmetology December 2011 – April 2013
Graduated High School in 2010 from Cleveland High School in Cleveland, OK